Friday 23 May 2014

Into The Blue

TROUSERS NEW LOOK / KIMONO NEW LOOK / TOP PRIMARK / HAT RIVER ISLAND / BAG PRIMARK / SHOES BIRKS

Honestly, I don't usually venture into New Look, it's a bit of a hit or miss shop for me. But on passing I saw the beautiful pattern of these trousers in the window, and it grabbed my attention. I have been looking for the perfect pair of pyjama style trousers for a while, and now I have found them. I am, and always have been, obsessed with blue tile prints so these are perfect! As soon as I tried them on, I did not want to take them off.
Not gonna lie, when I first wore them out, I did slightly feel like I was wearing my actual pyjamas, but I quickly got over it. I just love the effortless, casual style they have, adding a subtle pop of colour to my usual monochrome wardrobe. And trust me, these will so perfect for travelling!

EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment