Monday 12 May 2014

Birkenstocks

SHOES BIRKENSTOCK / JEANS TOPSHOP / TOP TOPSHOP / CARDIGAN H&M / BAG H&M

Until recently I had always seen this sandals as the 'embarrassing dad' type of shoes, in which I've spent countless hours trying to persuade my dad that no, they do not go with socks. But when I saw these absolute pillows to your feet being paired with casual summery outfits as easy, comfortable slip-ons, the 'embarrassing dad' vibe I had previously felt just gave them a bit of an 'edge', and I immediately knew i had to have them. 
Trust me, I am not the type of person to spend £50 on a pair of sandals, but as I said, these are probably the most comfiest things I've ever put on my feet, bar my slippers, and well worth the money.
I got mine from ASOS (mostly because of the student discount, ssshhhh) and after much deliberation, went for the white. I felt the white ones were just that little bit different to everyone else's and plus, white is basically just a fresher, summery-er version of black, right?

EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment