Monday 16 June 2014

Gingham, You Say?

TROUSERS CHARITY SHOP / SHOES BIRKS / TOP ZARA / BAG TKMAXX / SUNGLASSES TIGER

I have always loved gingham and it has recently sprung back onto the high street with quite a vintage/50s type of feel, but have surprisingly I have never owned any, so I jumped at the chance of owning these trousers when I saw them in a charity shop. I feel like they are actually quite versatile for a printed trouser, and look great with a bit of a 90s twist when paired with converse, a crop top and an over-sized denim jacket.
But for a meal out with my family and a nice walk along some coastal towns to celebrate Father's Day, I thought a more laid back look would fit nicely. With my dad actually describing the look as 'very Audrey Hepburn' (thanks dad), I would say it is more of a 'granny chic' kind of look, and I'm feelin' it.

EloiseRose x



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! yeah I'd love to, your blog is lovely!:) ♥

    ReplyDelete