Monday 30 June 2014

Do You Want To Go To The Seaside?

TROUSERS NEW LOOK / TOP TOPSHOP / SHOES BIRKS / BAG TKMAXX / JUMPER PRIMARK / SUNGLASSES TIGER

I have officially lived by the south coast for a year now, and although there are obviously many things I miss about where I lived before, one thing I love is its proximity to the seaside. It sounds cliche, but there is nothing better, especially when you're tired or stressed out, than taking a walk along the beach. 
The other evening we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed down to a seaside town for the evening. First we grabbed the most amazing dinner at a Turkish/Greek restaurant, then had to walk off our food babies along the beach, in perfect timing for the lovely lighting that is dusk.
I also tried out my new trousers (if you can't tell I'm a little obsessed with the whole baggy trouser thing), which are just the same as my blue printed ones but in a plain black, and I. love. them. I kinda wish they tapered at the bottom a bit more, but I can live with that as they are just so comfy! And I think they actually look pretty chic.

EloiseRose x

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    Xoxo from Germany
    Http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes ofcourse would love to follow you :)

      Delete