Thursday 2 July 2015

New Chapters

As of this summer, I begin a scary, exciting, new chapter of my life. I have finally finished A-Levels (hoorah) and so the inevitable path to uni begins. I act as if I didn't enjoy college, maybe because it consumed my whole damn life. But however much I wouldn't like to admit it, in terms of education and self growth, these past two years have been the most beneficial. I have gained confidence in both my appearance and personality, I have figured out what I want to do with the rest of my life, and I have found my style in many more ways than one. 
Although it is scattered across my insta, I have never shown my own work on here before, so why the hell not?!




I am currently waiting on results but hope to be studying Fashion Buying (with Design) at university, as a combination of my love of textile design, fashion and business.
However, before I have to worry about all that malarcy (is that how you spell it?), I have THE most exciting summer ahead of me that I plan to enjoy to the absolute fullest.

Fingers crossed eh!
EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment