Friday 3 July 2015

Cu-What's?




CULOTTES PRIMARK / CROP H&M / SHOES BIRKENSTOCK / BAG T.K.MAXX / SUNGLASSES QUAY

I have always been a huge fan of culottes, and even made a white leather pair for one of my final textiles pieces. However, I have held back on buying the first pair I see, as I have always struggled to find a pair that actually flatter my shape(although culottes are hardly designed to flatter your shape). But I absolutely HAD to snap up this pair from Primark (that were in the sale I might add?!) for just £3! They are definitely more of a summer appropriate pair, with a lovely light fabric and more flared out waist. I feel like they add a touch of androgyny to the look, yet far away can still be mistaken for a feminine midi skirt.

EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment