Sunday 5 October 2014

Inspiration: Fall Into Autumn

big hats and Fall colors
holyinnocents.com.ar
layer up
Street Style
//
All photos from Pinterest

For me, this autumn is all about simple colours, simple shapes and crazy textures. I have fallen in love with the iconic winter style of the 70s. Think 'American Hustle'. The camel tones, the hats, the huge coats and bags of attitude. 
But for this awkward transitional period we are experiencing in the UK where, for probably the first time ever, its October and still not quite cold enough for a coat (????), I am toning the style down slightly. Big jumpers and jeans is the way forward for me at the moment, not only is it comfy, but I can still whack out the big hats and rock the warm autumnal colours.

EloiseRose x


No comments:

Post a Comment