Thursday 31 July 2014

Roma

Instagraming - as always
Weirdly enough we actually went to the zoo on the first day because it was my birthday and I absolutely love zoos (sad I know). So of course I took a few snaps of the beautiful animals they had, and you can only imagine how excited I was when I realized they had elephants (hint: very excited).

Last week I visited Rome with my family for a few days and had the most beautiful time. The weather was incredibly hot, as it seems to have been throughout the whole of Europe recently, and I was also lucky enough to spend my 17th birthday there. I have always been one to prefer a city break due to my skin forever not tanning and frankly I would rather lie down on my bed at home than spend my holiday doing so. If you are like me and would much rather explore, then I would definitely recommend Rome, it is extremely rich in culture, and their (over 920) churches are ridiculously beautiful.

I also shared a lot of pictures from my trip on Instagram - eloiseerose

EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment