Saturday 22 March 2014

Silver Linings

I am a huge charity shop fan, and I found this beautiful jewellery box in one recently for only £10, I just had to have it! The beautiful engraved silver inspired me to do a post on how much I love things like this. Around 2 years ago, I went to Marrakesh in Morocco with my family and it was one of the most beautiful trips I have ever been on, due to the colours and patterns so unique to the county, and I have been desperate to go back since. This mesmorising engraving and pattern reminded me of those I had seen in Morocco and so I simply had to buy it. I am also the absolute biggest lover of elephants, and so anything with an elephant on is already mine! I expected it to just be a normal box, with maybe some seperate sections inside, but when it opened up I was absoluteley in awe, and makes it perfect to fit all my jewellery. 
Some other silver things I love. I was given this box for Christmas by my parents, and is from a small shop in Brighton. The lantern is from a small gift shop in Wales and the elephant is from a charity shop. I absolutely love these items, they are so pretty and delicate and I've never known anyone else to have them.

EloiseRose x

4 comments: