Saturday 22 February 2014

Brighton

We then went to a beautiful cafe we had found last time we were here called 'Foodilic'. It had the most beautiful display of salads and pastries, we even had some sneaky macaroons!
Coat - Topshop
Jeans - H&M
Top - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Charity Shop
I'm finally on half term and seeing as I work all weekend, this has been the only time I have had for a while to just relax and have a nice day out. So I went to Brighton with my parents. This was only my second time I had ever been there, but I can definitely say Brighton is one of my favourite places in England. It just has an atmosphere that reminds me somewhat of London, yet with the beach and the small little lanes, it's a lot more chilled and relaxed. I also felt that Brighton has a certain understanding of style, much like London that makes the city so interesting.

EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment