Sunday 10 January 2016

current listen list & style inspiration

LISTEN LIST

palace - lost in the night
After stumbling across this alternative rock band on Burberry Acoustic's YouTube channel, I decided to check out their EP...and I am hooked. They also have another EP, 'Chase the Light' which is equally ahhh-mazing! Chill vibes all round.


lana del rey - honeymoon

Now, when is Lana Del Rey not just pure dreamy??? Never.
(Find it here)

STYLE INSPIRATION

sammi quin
     
Sammi somehow mixes parisian chic, boyish charm and influence from probably every single decade. Now, anyone that can pull that off deserves checking out, am I right?
(youtube / instagram)

mika francis
     
If you're seeking some serious 70s vibes, Mika is your girl. Again, she could put any two items of clothing  together and it would like it was meant to be. Her new vegan lifestyle has also got me very inspired.
(youtube / instagram)

sunbeams jess
   
Jess has got that glam tomboy look down to a tee and her social media is the first I look to when lacking inspiration. Her vlogs are also one of my fave things on this planet.
(youtube / instagram)

All three of these girls have youtube channels and luckily for you they all did vlogmas in December! So if I were you I would make myself a cup of tea,  have at least a 3 day binge watch, and no doubt you will be feeling as inspired as I am to push my style outside the box.

Eloise Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment