Sunday 3 January 2016

2016



illustration by Abby Galloway


2015 was certainly an eventful year: I turned 18; had my first legal drink; went on my first 'girls holiday'; I completed school...and passed; and I moved to university away from home.
I'm not going to start off this year trying to persuade myself that I'm going to become a 'new me' in 2016, or drop four dress sizes, or travel to a bunch of places that I cant actually afford because in reality...it's not going to happen. But what better time of year to create a couple of goals in order to improve oneself and simply be happier!

1 - put education first
2 - drink more water
3 - create a blog post once a week; sundays, preferably
4 - get a job and work experience
5 - take more risks...in everything

I hope your 2016 turns out exactly how YOU hope it will :)

Eloise Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment