Monday 21 September 2015

University Room Inspiration

I am currently in the process of packing up my entire life to move three hours away from home. I am officially now a fashion student at university studying Fashion Buying with Design ( I just haven't moved in yet ... ) While trying to make sure I take as many clothes as possible that will fit into the tiny wardobe, and trust me that's a task within itself; I am also trying to make sure I take as many cute decor pieces as I need to make my new room feel like home.
My room is no doubt going to be very small and so I thought I would take advantage of that by creating a cute and cosy space, yet using very neutral colours that will also make the room look and feel bigger.

Uni Room Inspo



Wish me luck!

EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment