Tuesday 25 August 2015

Festival Capsule Wardrobe

This weekend I am off to Reading festival for the second year in a row and it's fair to say that I am very excited! In preparation for packing I created a capsule wardrobe that I think is ideal for any festival. Unfortunately here in Britain we don't tend to go all out when it comes to festival attire so this is definitely no Coachella look. There is usually a 50/50 chance of it raining...the whole time...so we have no choice but to go pretty practical.
Out of just these key pieces I have created five looks, plenty for the four day festival and think the pieces I have chosen offer both a badass tomboy vibe, or a more whimsical girly option. I pretty much have dupes or similar to all of these items and so it's made packing lightly an easy task (something I didn't do last year). Now all that's left to do is pray for good weather!

Festival Capsule Wardrobe




EloiseRose x

No comments:

Post a Comment