Tuesday 28 July 2015

Hello, Mr Smith


I thought it was about time I let a bit of Stan in my life. I recently came to the realization that among my collection of trainers (bar an old pair of converse that have turned into an interesting shade of beige), not one pair was white. Simultaneously, I have been contemplating the OG green accented Adidas Stan Smiths for a solid six months now. So I took the plunge. Now, although I should be as comfort is my no. 1 priority in all life decisions, I am not one to spend a lot of money on shoes and have always managed to nab my trainers in sales or charity shops (something I'm quite proud of actually). However I made an exception for these beauties and I regret nothing.

EloiseRose x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics! I love your blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete